Friday, October 7, 2011

Faith Building

I don't think I mentioned this on my blog last time but I feel it's important to let you in on what God is doing, to encourage your hearts as well!  The last I blogged I mentioned how God brought the full funds in for our shipping costs and how I got to meet my cousin in Florida, spend time with him and his wife as well as share our ministry with many mission minded people.  We also had the opportunity to share with a couple one day about our ministry and they decided to donate shares of their stock to our account to help out with the plane tickets over to Papua New Guinea.  Well, I want you to know that it is just a little over the amount of what the plane tickets will cost!  God is so amazing and we never had our minds on plane tickets this early in the game because we need to be at 75% before we can purchase them. As of right now we are sitting at 46% of our recommended amount.  God is full of surprises and blessings and we continue to be refreshed by him at times when we feel like giving up.  So all of this to say that God continues to build our Faith in Him and our team for PNG.  We are so grateful to all of you who are a part of this team already but if you are not and God is prompting you, would you take a leap of faith and trust him on this journey as well?!
For more info. on how you can become a monthly supporter email us at:

No comments:

Post a Comment