Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hands and Feet

I am so humbled and grateful for the people God put into my life these last few days.  I pulled into the gas station yesterday around 5:30 p.m. filled up with gas and got in the car.  As I started the car up nothing happened, so I checked to make sure it was in park and tried it again..still nothing happened.  I looked at the gages wondering what could be wrong and tried it yet another time..nothing.  I was by myself on my way to pick up my daughter at a friends house and there I was stuck at the gas station, all filled up and unable to start my car. I began to pray, Lord help me I don't know what to do.  I noticed a sheriff there and he came along with another man and helped me move my car out of the way.  As they were looking in the hood of the car along comes a man I know and then a lady I know and they were all so willing to help.  I was so thankful for the body of Christ and seeing it function the way God intended it to.  When one part of the body is hurting the other members try to help take care of it and this is where I was at, lost and not knowing where to go.  God came to my rescue by bringing His Hands and Feet and I am so thankful.  This is for you Mr. E if you are reading this..Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment