Friday, August 19, 2011

Back to School!

Today was our girls first day back to school.  I had to chuckle as I asked them last night if they were ready and my oldest (who is a teen) said I have a list to get done like...shave my legs, polish my nails, pick out an outfit, etc.  Ahhhh, how did my mother handle 5 girls? They did have the first day of school jitters so I am praying that they will have a good experience and make good friends.  On the other side of things this means Travis and I have more time during the day now to focus on getting things in order for our move to PNG.  I have to say that all of this has become rather overwhelming.  How does one prepare for living overseas for 5 years in less than 4 months?  Well, we will soon find out how well we prepared! We continue trusting the Lord with every decision that has to be made.  We will be doing more traveling sharing our ministry at the end of this month.  We are heading to Florida and will be sharing at my cousins church and meeting with individuals, so if you think about it would you pray that God would open doors for more opportunities to share our ministry and bring more partners on?  Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment