Monday, August 8, 2011

Ready, Willing, Waiting!

Can you believe it's August already?  Time sure does fly for us right now.  It seems like we just moved back to start our team building, but before you know it we have less than 4 months to raise our support to be in Papua New Guinea by the time we have set for ourselves.  This is where the anxiety rolls in!  All in Gods timing...this has been something I have to keep reminding myself of.  God will get us there when he wants us there I just have to trust Him in the process.  Do you ever have those days where you have a hard time trusting the Lord?  I mean he has yet to be proven unfaithful but you think that in your circumstance that just might be the case?  Maybe I'm the only one out there that has times where I lack faith, but I think it's good to come to that place with the Lord.  I believe that is where growth takes place!  The constant doubting over a paticular issue/circumstance in your life and going back and forth with God about not seeing Him pull through.  The point is that you are going to God and seeking Him out.  Our dependance has to be on Him and not ourselves.  God wants us to come to Him, to share our hearts with Him and our doubts.  Even when we are faithless He remains faithfull!  All this to say that I am human and I have been struggling with not seeing our support at a higher level yet, and seeing the months pass by and our departure date coming closer and closer.  Faith is not by sight but by believing in the things you can't see..so with that I continue to trust the Lord that He knows what he is doing.  Thank the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment