Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Verdict is in.

Well the answer I was waiting for was given today.  As I continued to seek God out on what to do about the Tech class or the next semester I found myself looking into other options.   I may have at one time glanced over it, but today I spent more time looking upon it.  I stopped to see if our time in training, our life here in Missouri was up.  Maybe the Lord was wanting me to see that it was time to move on and get busy with pursuing the ministry He has been preparing us for.  So I began time in study, in prayer, talking with the family and calling our pastors and prayer partners.  Once again we found ourselves at the dinner table talking about our choices and wanting to decide this as a family.  We decided to put it to a vote, and the vote was unanimous.  So we now find ourselves moving and preparing for the trip back to Nebraska.  We have decided to sell most of our things again and return home only with the things we know we will be taking overseas.  Our focus is about getting over to where the Lord has directed.  Our focus now becomes more direct and specific.  Looking at the class of my friends and co workers who are signed up for this Tech class I find assurance and peace that these 9 will service many needs around the world and bless many with their times and skills.  We have been so blessed to be able to partake in these last 4 years of training but now its time to put all that we have learned to work.  We are looking to be home and have the girls in school no later than January 31st.  We thank everyone who has partnered with us during these wonderful years and ask if you will continue on with us as we move onto the next assignment.  Praise our Lord for working the way He does.  The assurance and peace has been found and there is no place like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment