Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Final Week

Well here we are, in yet another familiar time of our life.  Packing and Cleaning, cleaning and packing.  I guess this is the life of a missionary, one move to the next.  I have realized that there are so many things that a person can accumulate through only a few years and I believe that this whole moving thing could prove to be good for me!  I had my family weed through the stuff we picked and gathered through the year and thought we were doing rather well, we had our give away pile and our keep pile and our Papua New Guinea pile.  After everything was sorted and put into totes and then piled against the wall I realized I have way to much STUFF!  So, it comes down to this....if it fits in the moving truck it goes and if it doesn't well....maybe we will make another trip back to Missouri.  Our girls have been busy helping us and enjoying a few days off of school due to snow.  We will be leaving here Friday morning and it looks like snow is in our forecast so please pray that we will be able to leave on schedule and for good roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment