Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nebraska..the good life?

This is a question I was thinking to myself after moving here a few weeks ago.  We went from 50 degree weather to -20 degrees in just a few days.  Despite the weather we have been blessed to find a apartment to rent, our girls are settling in and making new friends at their new school and Travis has been busy working on presentations for promoting New Tribes to a college in LaGrange, WY.  I have been busy unpacking and finding places for our things in our new little apartment.  As I unpack our things for our short stay here I can get a little overwhelmed that we are going to be doing this again very soon and I am reminded of the fact that our life here on earth is short. We are only here for a little while, we are not meant to become to comfortable with our home here but instead to be looking forward to the home Christ is preparing for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment